Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 1, 2011

Info Post
lofldre a

We have just had the most perfect week of weather here in Melbourne. Day after day was warm and sunny and just beautiful. I was enjoying a week off with my Loved One, too – perfect timing! I am still something of an ailing Victorian consumptive, so there hasn't been anything too strenuous. One gentle 9km bike ride left me dizzy, ready to swoon onto one of those fainting couches. I flopped into the passenger seat of the car instead; not quite the same thing, but I was glad to be taken home for a nap.

lofldre c

I have really enjoyed the week though. The only thing is, I am now sick of almost all of my summer clothes! Almost. I still love wearing this long floral 1970s dress. It feels quite stately to glide about in so much fabric, and I love lightly hitching up one side a little to climb steps, like a lovely Victorian lady. In fact, I love wearing this dress so much that I recently got two maxi skirts for winter... and more on those soon.

lofldre b

I deliberately have straight hair here as I took some pictures for a how to on how I curl my hair. (Yep, I am doing a tutorial at last! I have a few how tos coming up, and if there is anything you would like me to do, let me know in the comments.) It was too warm for the headscarf in the end, though, so I'll have to wait for it to cool down a bit before I can wear them. I don't think we'll have to wait long though; it's raining now as I type. Splendid.

lofldre d

lofldre e

0 comments:

Post a Comment