Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, May 28, 2011

Info Post

A Poem I Also Title "The Donner Party"

After an Evening of Reading Richard

Brautigan's Poetry


"What's for dinner?"


"You."


"No, I meant what's

For breakfast."


Avocation


since you never

had time

to behold

this particular

downspout

I went ahead

and did it

for you.



Be Careful


Closing the door

Behind you

The words

You longed for

All night

Ricocheted off the wall

And fell

In a dusty corner

Where thay can

Do no harm.



Day 12,562


The Cleveland Indians

Played well into the night

Against the Texas Rangers.


My game was cancelled.



Escalator


The old regard the

Escalator's efforts

With disdain.


No one meets them

At the top.



I'm Not


writing the poem

titled

"personae vitae"


no one

wanted it.



Jack


He wants to fly

To Jupiter


He starts by crashing

To Earth


Now he's

Got it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment