Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Info Post
curlfri c

Hello! Great title, right? Well, that's ok. It is what it is. And what it is, really, is pretty small, but it's making me happy (and relieved!) all the same – I have found a way to deal with my growing-out fringe. Good good!

curlfri b

But could I take a clear picture of it today? No, of course not! It is really dark these days most of the time (rainy and cold and windy, brrr) so it can be a bit hard to take pictures of my dark locks inside here, even in the middle of the day. It makes me want to stay rugged up on the couch with the heater on, drinking tea and patting the cat. But I had already braved the elements before I took these. Definitely a good time for tea!

curlfri a

But, here it is! I have been putting in two pin curls before bed, and not only found that it works really well. I have found more than one way to keep my straight-and-rebellious fringe in check. This way here is just curls around the hairline. And I really like it!

curlfri d

0 comments:

Post a Comment