Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Info Post
flleopard a

collar, black over the knee socks :: topshop.com
wool jumper, wide black belt, silk skirt :: op shops
shoes :: country road (a few seasons ago, though, I just haven't worn them that often)
sunglasses :: forever new (I won't wear vintage glasses because of the lack of sun protection they offer, much as I love the frames!)
bag :: c/o mimco

I had been umming and ahhing about trying leopard print for the last year or so. That it has been such a trend has been a good and bad thing; things you like coming in to fashion is great for their availability, but then not so good for... well, I don't know how to put it. But I think you know what I mean.

I had been lusting after a pair of leopard print tights at Sportsgirl last Autumn, and then a pair of peeptoe strappy – and chunky! – heels in the big kitty print caught my eye on Asos. I love the idea of wearing these together. But for one reason or another, I didn't make the leap (ha!). So, when I saw this silk leopard print skirt at my local op shop, I was pleased to have a chance to give it a try without any big commitments.

flleopard g

flleopard c

I like the colours in this version of the classic print – not too yellow, and not too small. The skirt itself is a great shape, with a bit of flare and falling just below my knee. And, of course, who doesn't like wearing silk?

flleopard e

It got much colder in Melbourne over the last week, so I finally had a chance to wear my big fluffy collar! I love these. I have a large vintage fur collar, but this one feels good for everyday use. It is so warm! I will be toasty all winter. x

flleopard d

flleopard h

flleopard m

flleopard k

flleopard i

0 comments:

Post a Comment