Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 10, 2012

Info Post
Hello. I hope you are having a good start to your week – and, as we are just at the beginning of it, let's pretend it is a lazy sunny afternoon for a bit. Here is a little video I made at the beautiful afternoon tea, the wonderfully named SocieTea, I went to a couple of months ago at Werribee Mansion House. I can't believe I need to type months, and not weeks, there – time has gone so quickly recently! It's almost Christmas holiday time, and I'm really looking forward to it. We are hosting Christmas at our place this year, so I need to decide what to cook, and get some festive decoration happening, too. I can't really get into the wintry tinsel tradional stuff in summer here, so I am looking for something a little different. Do you like Christmas decorations? And do you have a tree? I love real Christmas trees!

0 comments:

Post a Comment