Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Info Post
red pink vintage dress and red shoes
vintage dress, joanne mercer shoes

Hello! This is what I wore this morning when I attended – and spoke at! – a seminar held by the beauty directory this morning. I was super chuffed to be involved; I learned so much from the PR perspective, and I hope I was able to give a good insight into the blogger's view too. I was nervous beforehand – public speaking?! – but I actually really enjoyed it!

Of course, I meant to take pictures of me actually wearing this, but it's hot today and the first thing I did when I got home was to peel everything off – oh, for a car with air conditioning!

And now I am about to run back out the door for today's next project: I am doing something special for CycleStyle! It's always a bit nerve-wracking going into things like this – what will the light be like? will I get the shots I want? - but then that's part of the excitement, too.

And I will take a pic of me in this afternoon's outfit; well, I did have to get dressed again! Two outfits in one day? That's Melbourne's weather for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment