Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 20, 2012

Info Post
watermelon a

Hello again! I didn't mean to disappear for so long, and it is good to be back.

I am doing something very exciting tomorrow, something I have been looking forward to for months, and I look forward to sharing it, too! But first, here is a little something that has been getting me through the past week or so. As you know, I am not a fan of Melbourne's summer, and we're now at that time of year when it really starts to bite. Which also means... we are almost at the end of it! Almost!

This isn't a dress or shoes or anything vintage related, but it really is delicious! It has made my buying an 11kg watermelon worth while. Yep, 11kg. No, I don't know why, either. What can I say... summer fries my brain! I'm pretty sure it means I have done enough weight lifting to last me until June!

watermelon b
Fresh watermelon, fresh ginger, honey and freshly plucked mint leaves, and ice too, all into the blender.

watermelon c
Be warned: this is a messy business. I recommend wearing an apron. Bonus points if you match your apron to your vintage sun dress, as I did. Double the bonus points if you remember to put the apron on before you splash watermelon juice onto your vintage sun dress, as I did not.

watermelon e
And... enjoy!

watermelon f

0 comments:

Post a Comment