Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 23, 2012

Info Post
I like beer. I was commanded by Tom T Hall from an early age to do so

Turns out to be one order I have no problem following. But there was one guy in Houston, Texas, who REALLY liked beer. He liked it so much he decided to side his house with beer cans

     Now, when I heard a man spent twenty years building a house out of empty beer cans I thought they were taking about my dad, but this cat was serious. So, when I got to Houston, I knew I had to investigate. 



     This is me confirming that this man did indeed drink this can of Schlitz sometime between 1968 and his death. He apparently also drank a Coors, some Pabst Blue Ribbon, Pearl, and many Falstaffs. Then decided to side his house with the cans. Being a poet, I both understand and approve of that type of time wasting. 

     I pointed at other signs inside the house, and other places in Texas, but I feel this is my best pointing work. 

     I meant to say more about beer and stuff but I'm kind of tired of writing. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment