Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 27, 2012

Info Post
new red hair d

As promised, here it is!

Of course, the weather has been hot and stormy and humid and very rainy and generally everything that is bad for hair curls. This is after a, uh, 16? hour pin curl set. I got about an hour and a half out of it... which is amazing, considering the circumstances. I'll take it!

Anyway, I love my new red hair, and I hope you do too! I haven't had much time to try different styles, but I have been looking at my wardrobe and checking out what will work well with my new 'do. Time well spent, I think!

The weather is bad news for makeup, too – as are early morning starts. I've been on the road before dawn lately, and so have my makeup routine down to a few minutes. I've found a way to make it work in the heat, too, and I'll post about it soon! I'm also really looking forward to trying out some new makeup colours..! Fun!

I must admit, after a bit of a stressful start to the year, changing my hair has cheered me up immensely. Isn't it funny how something as seemingly small can have such an effect? Superficial things can run deep.

new red hair c
new red hair a

0 comments:

Post a Comment