Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Info Post
new espadrilles c
shoes :: asos.com

It's that time of year when I start to buy a few things for the coming season. I love Autumn and I can't wait to wear sleeves, collars, and jumpers again. If I'm lucky, I might just get some weather cool enough for wearing vintage summer dresses! Rayon in extreme heat just ain't fun..! 

Still, I am rather enjoying this somewhat cooler, but still hot, weather. I bought some new summer shoes to make the most of it, too. I wore my last pair of espadrilles so much that that I needed a new pair. I love these; I think they look so elegant, the heel height is perfect, and the ballet shoe style laces are a nice touch. I wore them for the first time today and they are SO comfortable – perfect for strolling! They also work perfectly with 1940's, 1950's and early 1960's summer styles, from the earlier peasant looks to full skirts and dresses. Pretty good for one pair of shoes, really!

new espadrilles b
new espadrilles a
new espadrilles d

0 comments:

Post a Comment