Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 23, 2012

Info Post

Next week at SleuthFest in Orlando, Florida (where all the cool kids will be), I’ll be moderating a panel with Jeffery Deaver, Jamie Freveletti, Keith Thomson and Mike Cooper entitled "I Spy With My Little Eye."  The point of the panel will be to explore the present and future status of spy novels.

True to my essential, DNA-based laziness, I thought I would reach out to my Killzone family for help in structuring the session.  If you were in the audience and able to explore any angle of the espionage/spy/international intrigue novel, what would you want to know?

If you had the opportunity to launch a rant, what would the topic be?  What thrills you and disappoints you?

What would you like to see more of or less of in the genre?

There are no guarantees (panels are by nature dynamic and unpredictable), but I’ll try to get as many of your points out there as I can, and I’ll report back on the answers week after next.  Can't wait to hear what you have on your mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment