Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 17, 2012

Info Post
March Madness gets even madder when it is revealed that Indiana coach Tom Crean is a...


Shadmock!!!!


I think it's best Vinnie the P explains what a Shadmock is.

Now that you know what it is a Shadmock is and what they do it is my obligation as to inform you that Indiana basketball coach Tom Crean is...

A Shadmock!!!

No, coach, don't whistle. I'll play help-side defense, I swear.

Tom, this is uncle Lichtem calling up from the old country. I just put a million on IU to beat Kentucky in the third round. I trust you won't let me down, nephew.

Bow down to my awesome Photoshop skills

Tommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, uncle Lichtem.

He really was a good boy. Just couldn't coach a zone defense for shit.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment