Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 17, 2012

Info Post
black flowers This is what my yesterday, Saturday, was like. Our Autumn weather is more like perfect summer weather at the moment, and it's really nice. Much better than actual summer here! bed hair >>>I wore a late 1930's, possibly very early 1940's, pale pink dress and added a red flower. What to do with my hair? Yeah, Saturday mornings are hard, guys. I am going to have curls again next week, and I'm SO excited about it! No, seriously! coffee and cake melbourne Coffee and cake are a pretty good start to the day. This is at Penny Farthing in Northcote, one of our favourite cafes. They do such amazing coffee. drinkDiscover that my shoes fit into the kids' foot markers at the crossing. It's ok, I promise I won't become one of those irritating "Aahhm just so tiny!" types! little feet Northcote is really beautiful. butterflyiron lacepink vintage dress satchelpink vintage dressred pink and purple >>>And I met a mini wolf! wolfy dogcomo-house-e>>>We went to an art gallery and then on to Como House, where there was a vintage sale. Como House is really beautiful, and the gardens are amazing. Interior inspiration! como house bcomo house a >>>There was a coffee machine that involved a bike – I think it could be ridden to different places. Delicious chai latte. como house d>>>And as you can see, my shellac manicure is still immaculate! I think it's going to grow out faster than it can wear off..! como house gcomo-house-f>>>After a final walk through the gardens, we went home to make beef stew. Hope you had great Saturdays too! como house h

0 comments:

Post a Comment