Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Info Post



EDITED! Take Two!

As promised, here is my tutorial for creating a faux bang! The music was Over You by the amazing Roxy Music, but of course it couldn't last. It was nice while it did. Now we have Kingdom of Swing by Benny Goodman, which is great, too.

I use a rat (ugh, greeeaaat name, ha) and got one of those nylon ring ones from a hair supply shop. I just cut it and sewed up the ends. I will show you what I am talking about in my next hair tutorial video! I've found that using a bit of hair gel makes things a lot easier – it keeps all my little flyaway hairs that are just desperate to sail out at the sides stay put. I only need around 3 pins on each side, but did find I needed to use more when I started wearing this.

I find this works equally well on my hair whether it's curled or naturally straight. The front section of my hair has a curl in this because I slept with the front rolled up (in a different style) but it doesn't need to be curled first – straight works just fine too!

Any questions, just ask! Let me know how it goes if you try it! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment