Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 12, 2011

Info Post
rayon wagons l

I have a new obsession – novelty prints from the 1930's and 1940's. This palest pink rayon dress has a swirling wagon print and I love it! I wore it yesterday for some shopping in the city. Thanks to John for snapping these!

rayon wagons g

rayon wagons h

vintage dress (1940s), bag from mimco, shoes from next.com., bracelets from lovisa – and I will post about accessories and jewelry very soon!

I love the old buildings in Melbourne, and the great shops hidden away upstairs. Look at the view!

rayon wagons d

rayon wagons e

rayon wagons c

Coffee and rosehip tea were absolutely necessary. Shopping (this time for John) is thirsty work. Thirsty, enjoyable work! I actually prefer shopping for other people!

rayon wagons b

We got the train home, rather than the tram. It was a revelation; getting the train is about a billionty times better than the tram. I love the view from the train, too. It's a great way to see another side of inner Melbourne.

rayon wagons k

This dress is definitely a new favourite. The rayon is so amazingly comfortable. The only down side is washing it; I hand washed it once, and while I am chuffed (and relieved!) that the colours didn't run at all, it did shrink the tiniest bit. This time it was a good thing as the dress was a little big for me. Now it is comfortably perfect. One more wash, and will it shrink to be well fitted? And then sung? And then what?! Time will tell..! I loathe dry cleaning, but I might just have to suck it up in this case. Anyway, that's a small thorn. I am going to have to find me some more great print rayon dresses!

rayon wagons f

rayon wagons a

rayon wagons j

0 comments:

Post a Comment