Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 22, 2011

Info Post



Edit: the whole video is up now! I am going to blame that technical boo boo on elves.

So, here it is, as promised: a pin curling tutorial for beginners!

Don't you just LOVE that still image when it isn't playing (I'm sure this has a name but I've no idea what it is)???!!! I've NO IDEA why it chose that, other than for amusement. Ossim! Also, I promise I stop wriggling about after the first few seconds ;)

This is a really quick and easy way to curl your hair. There is nothing tricky about it! And you don't need any special products. You just need:

– a lot of bobby pins

and, erm, that's it. Oh, and a hair brush!

This is just a really simple way to curl your hair, with no setting patterns, no millions of pin curls going in particular directions and nothing too demanding.

This is the best way I know to curl my dead straight, very thick, very fine and very heavy hair. I'd be chuffed if hot rollers or curling irons worked – but no such luck! This, and rag curling, is the only way I can actually get any curls to last more than ten minutes, and this way of pin curling gives me two, sometimes three days. I know a few of you will have similar hair, so if you have been struggling to curl your hair too, do give this a try!

If you do this, please let me know how you go. I'd also love to see some pics of the results too, so if you like, send them in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment