Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 17, 2011

Info Post
Now that my Criterion contest has concluded, it's on to my next project. Though I won't be starting it until October, I wanted to announce it now because I'll need your help.

What I intend to do is choose the 20 best scenes from the last ten years of movies and discuss why they're so good. I don't care what movie these scenes are from, whether they're one-minute long or ten, or if they came from a 2001 movie or a 2010 one, I'm just looking for scenes that are powerful, unique, and/or memorable.

So what do you think? What scenes affected you from the last ten year's of cinema? Feel free to share in the comments (and don't just tell me, convince me!). I'll probably choose several of your suggestions, and I might even reach out to you for a guest write-up if you're passionate enough about something.

So have at it! You've got two more weeks. The first post goes up on October 1, and they'll be coming semi-daily until Halloween.

0 comments:

Post a Comment