Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, June 9, 2012

Info Post
Sure John Carpenter is one of the greatest horror movie directors ever. Yes, I love his movies. The Fog and They Live are among my favorite all time movies, but the only Halloween movie that matters to me is the magnificent Halloween III, a movie he entrusted to his friend Tommy Lee Wallace because he refused to make another Halloween movie. Now IMDB informs me John Carpenter wants to remake Halloween III, I assume as a real Halloween movie instead of Tommy Lee Wallace's brilliant movie about a man who, well, let me show you...


This guy here. He's bough up an entire town in a remote valley in California. He has a factory there where he makes novelty items. Whoopie cushions, Halloween masks, that type of stuff. But dig this: he's an ancient Druid guy from Ireland but he's come to America because he has a plan. An evil plan. To take a tiny speck of Stonehenge and insert it in a disk he puts in Halloween masks. 


Kids put on the mask.

He plays this incredibly annoying television commercial. 

Instant head implosion with creepy crawly features. 


But Tom Atkins says not on my watch, turn it off, turn it off. Do they turn it off? Who cares. Watch the movie. It is the best of all the Halloween movies. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment