Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, June 23, 2012

Info Post
skirt sky
Last Thursday was our winter solstice. The shortest day of the year was also really rainy, really cold and so it was extra dark! We are definitely in the middle of winter now. I love winter, and I'm so excited about the next few months. I must admit, I was feeling less happy about trying to take photos in the dark. It was just one of those days when you feel like everything isn't as good as you want it to be and I was really frustrated by it, and felt a bit down. Still, I did think that the pic above (taken in the late afternoon!) looked pretty cool and ghostly and I liked it – and then, when peeling potatoes, I saw this smiley face and just knew I had to share it with you! Sometimes you get things that make you smile when you least expect it. I've since had a great 48 hours and I'm much happier. So, happy Saturday to you – happy weekend! x
potato smiley

0 comments:

Post a Comment