Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Info Post
black yellow bow eblack yellow bow cblack yellow bow fblack yellow bow iblack yellow bow hblack yellow bow jblack yellow bow b
It doesn't happen very often, but every now and then there are days when I don't wear anything vintage. Not a thing! Yesterday was one of those days. I love wearing shorter, full skirts at the moment. They just feel right this winter! I am also very happy that I am finding enough light to take pictures in the morning. The mornings have been so beautiful lately, with lots of sunshine and tiny numbers for temperatures. So frosty and beautiful! It makes it a little bit easier to get out of bed as the sun gets up too.

The skirt is from asos, as is the neck bow, the jumper is topshop and the shoes are my favourite red shoes! The belt is by dotti and the hair bow from... I can't remember! I've had it for years. It was good for work and good for dancing to Pulp and Stone Roses in the evening. I've got a cold and wore flat shoes on Monday, and no eye makeup, and it's amazing how different it can make you feel. I am much happier to step and totter on Melbourne's cobblestones in my great big platforms!

black yellow bow k
Guess what the white fluff is?! Someone was fascinated by the camera. Meow!
black yellow bow a

0 comments:

Post a Comment