Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 1, 2012

Info Post
Yikes! I accomplished almost none of the blogging goals I'd set for myself for February, and even had an extra day, to boot! Oh well, March will be better... probably.

To kick it off, here are the covers of the two Space: 1999 comic book & record sets published by Power Records, circa 1976. This isn't the first time I've showcased the Power Records Space: 1999 books here; back in the early days of this blog, I posted YouTube video versions of the first issue.

I'm not sure who the artist(s) is(are), but it's a fair bet that the work was executed through Neal Adams' Continuity Associates, as they provided the artwork for most of Power's comics. I find it interesting (and I'm probably the only one that does) that John, Helena and Victor are portrayed on both covers wearing those orange spacesuits and floating in space... without helmets! Hmmmm.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment