Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Info Post
book launch f

Last Tuesday I had the pleasure of attending a vintage book launch for Erin McKean's The Secret Lives of Dresses. It was perfect timing, too, as I had been missing the vintage world and it was wonderful to be surrounded by my favourite kind of glamour again. L'amour, glamour...

Some of you noticed in this post that I had pink nails, with one green nail on each hand. It was to match my 1940's wagon print dress I knew I would be wearing later! I don't think I've ever been quite so matchy before..! I also wore a pair of vintage fully fashioned stockings, and my topshop cream tbar platforms.

I look quite unhappy in these pictures and I swear I wasn't – except look how much those curls dropped! Boo.

I love the prints that vintage has to offer; from 1950's dresses to more modern skirts, there was plenty to look at and enjoy. And I am still enjoying all things sparkly..!

book launch i
book launch h
book launch b
book launch d
book launch c
book launch a
book launch e

0 comments:

Post a Comment