Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Info Post
claire trevor 1934
source

While we are on the subject of 1930's beauty, I wanted to share these images with you. I think they are so beautiful! I'd like to share more inspiration pictures – if you are interested, of course! Do let me know if you are.

Tomorrow will be Floorboard Sanding, Wall Painting, Wardrobe Door Prepping and Shelf Putting Upping day chez esme, so I might not be able to film the hair tutorials as I was hoping to. And I have had two days of great set hair with the best curls I've had for months, too! Boo. Still, I'll see what I can do :) I will get them up asap.

Also, I want to say thank you for taking the time to fill out the Nuff Nang questionnaire on the right, if you have! And if you haven't I would really appreciate it if you could. It only takes a few seconds – it's only about three questions – and it would be a great help! x

myrna loy 1930s
source

leila hyams 1932
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment