Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 17, 2011

Info Post
1940s blue dress red shoes a

Yesterday I wore my 1940's blue dress with pink buttons. It was one of those days where it starts of pretty cold, and by the afternoon gets pretty warm. Melbourne does those days so well.

++  edit ++
1940's vintage dress :: etsy
red shoes :: joanne mercer

1940s blue dress red shoes f

I initially wore my hair in victory rolls, but they just weren't doing for me. Out they came, and the wavy look that replaced them felt much better. Sometimes I like my hair neat, sometimes I like it less done. I have had a good few days of neat rolled hair, so it was time to let my hair down, literally!

ps even I am shocked by how pale my legs are! I'm not actually wearing white tights..!

1940s blue dress red shoes e

1940s blue dress red shoes b

1940s blue dress red shoes c

0 comments:

Post a Comment