Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 24, 2011

Info Post
LM1000 a

Tuesday, not the most exciting day of week. Poor Tuesdays. But I've always found that the weekend feels the furthest away on Tuesday. So, here are some party pics to remind us of good times!

Last Wednesday I joined Lady Melbourne to celebrate her 1000th blog post! I have known Phoebe for a few years now and it has been wonderful to see her blog go from strength to strength. She has worked so hard and really deserves it!

The party was lovely. Unfortunately I had to dash off quite early for a dinner but I had a great time while I was there! Everything was so nice! Beautiful cupcakes and beautiful flowers? Flamingos and birdcages?! Perfect!

LM1000 i

LM1000 h
the party girl!

LM1000 g
I FINALLY met Carly, aka Lady Smaggle – after how many years?! Chuffed!

LM1000 n
Claire of the harbourmaster's colourful eyebrows are amazing. I am going to have to try this. Check out her tutorial for them here!

LM1000 j
I love how at bloggy events the camera is such an accessory! The lovely Miss Bias looked amazing!

LM1000 f

LM1000 d
I didn't manage to get an outfit pic in before I left (running too late). But I loved the birdcages and if you squint a bit you can see me!

LM1000 b
I have a thing about flamingos. They are just so good!

LM1000 c

LM1000 m
me and the party girl (image courtesy of lady melbourne – thank you!) I am wearing a vintage (late 1950s) dress, my Joanne Mercer red wedges and a hair flower I got from Sportsgirl a while ago.

Congratulations Lady!

LM1000 k

LM1000 e

0 comments:

Post a Comment