Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 1, 2011

Info Post
orbrbo a

It's just this time of year, isn't it – when everything all suddenly snowballs and you have a million things to do at once. I'm juggling a few things at the moment, and this time it was my blog I had to throw highest so I could give my attention to a few other things... and then, of course, I got sick. Still, I have now kicked the Melbourne Flu that everyone I know has been suffering from (and, like every year, it's that special kind of flu that takes aaaages to go away) and I am back up to speed.

This is from last week, when I was still a paid up member of the Just Too Tired For Much At All club. I went out somewhere, was meant to go out somewhere after that... but I went home instead. My hair hadn't had anything beyond washing done to it for days, and was looking a bit flat, so I just went with it and borrowed a few tips from fingerwave-y styles. I have always liked wearing braces/suspenders, and think they work really well with my amazing wide legged black pants. I then like the contrast of this masculine style with the feminine pussy bow blouse. There were other touches, too: matching brown vintage gloves (you've seen them before) with a black brooch at the ruched wrist, but of course I was far too groggy to remember to snap it. Well, that's my reasoning this time ;)

orbrbo e

These pants (trousers!) really are so good, and I want to do a better post on them soon. The thing is, I am doing some more renovations at home – this time we are ripping the carpets out of both bedrooms as there are floorboards underneath! Floorboards that will need sanding, staining and sealing, but floorboards none the less. Of course this means that everything is everywhere at home at the moment, and finding space to take pictures is that bit harder (hence these aren't great) but I will work something out this week. So excited! x

blouse :: opshop
trousers :: topshop.com late 2010
braces :: target, years ago
brogue heels :: erm...? had them for years. somewhere on brunswick street.

orbrbo d

0 comments:

Post a Comment