Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Info Post
mustard blouse mustard wide pants d

And here is yesterday's outfit. I love this mustard blouse but wanted to wear it with something other than the standard black – too obvious – or the easy choice, grey – as that is just too, well, easy.

mustard blouse mustard wide pants b

mustard blouse mustard wide pants g


mustard blouse :: op shop
rust wide legged pants :: sportsgirl
cream t bar platform shoes :: topshop
amber stones cuff :: lovisa

After a bit of inspiration in Melbourne CBD on the weekend – so many great colour combinations! – I tried the blouse with these deep rust pants, and loved it. In my mind's eye I thought it might be a bit too bright, a bit too tequila sunrise, but it turns out the pants are the perfect subdued orange shade. I then wore my cream shoes, for something a bit lighter (and again, less obvious!) than brown, and loved the colours together! Maybe they are more usually Autumn colours, but so what? They feel good now.

mustard blouse mustard wide pants a.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment