Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 21, 2011

Info Post
sping blossom in winter

I was hoping to save this dress for another month or so – not for any particular reason, really, it just seems like such a spring time dress. But it is like spring, here, now!

40s dress green eyes h

So, here it is, my new 1940's mint green dress, with a purple yellow and black flowers and bow print. Could anything be more perfect for me?! I wore it on Saturday with my favourite cardigan (yes, that one again – I promise I do actually wash it, sometimes) and vintage fur collar, and my enormous t-bar platform shoes. I forgot how comfy these shoes are – they are like walking on air!

40s dress green eyes f

40s dress green eyes c

40s dress green eyes

As I mentioned a little while ago, I have been playing with wearing coloured eye shadows. I used some greens and purple for a very subtle look for the day – as I am already wearing my bright red lipstick I don't want to go too over the top with colour on my face for things like going out for breakfast! – and did a stronger green eye shadow look for seeing a friend's band that night. There are pictures – you know, night time ones with the horrible flash effect – that I could pop on here soon. I guess if I am being fussy about not using the flash I have to do these heavier make up looks in the daytime..!

40s dress green eyes b

white blossom in winter

40s dress green eyes i

40s dress green eyes e

(I wasn't eating the flowers, I was waving hello with them!)

And that's it for today! It is so nice to actually feel better. I have loads of posts lined up and I can't wait to share them over the coming week. I hope you all had lovely weekends too! x

white flowers winter

0 comments:

Post a Comment