Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Info Post
kitty-window
Today I have been stuck at home with a cold trying not to feel too sorry for myself. And I shouldn't, really, as it meant staying in bed with the laptop which I wasn't looking at anyway and spending about 18 hours of the past 24 sleeping. The life of a cat, I think it has its good points, yes? It has its bad, too: I realised that I totally stuffed up yesterday's giveaway post not once but twice. How embarrassing! As much as I'd like to blame it on elves it was all my muddle headed, cold-addled fault. It is all good now – the rules are to like on FB OR follow on twitter AND THEN leave me a comment about tea! That wasn't too hard, was it..! Apologies for the multiple post updates and now we can move on! And now I feel like I have so much to tell you, but fear of rambling on means I'll leave you now! I will post about my weekend, some new interior decor (vintage!) and some new things soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment