Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Info Post
lace dressesedwardian dress emroidery bodiceghost windowedwardian dress lace hemchiffon roompinnic hanging rock dress
On SUnday I wore a new dress for the first time. I say new, but of course it's not – it is vintage, yes (as is usually the case!) but I also actually bought it about a year ago. I'd had the idea of proper old white cotton lacey dresses in mind for a while, and finally found one for me. This is an Edwardian dress, and the cotton is so soft and fine and delicate. It's really lovely to wear. I'd initially imagined wearing it in winter, decided it was a warm weather thing, and then ended up wearing it in Autumn! It is quite different to my other vintage dresses, but I do like it. Here is a preview. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment