Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 6, 2011

Info Post
herb bread salad d

Now I have my own little herb garden, I am really enjoying cooking with my growing green goodies. I am also very lucky in that my mother-in-law grows lots of herbs and vegetables. She has chickens, too – free range orange-yolked eggs! Today was my first day back at work, so this was my quick and delicious dinner :)

herb bread salad e

I put some of my rosemary and thyme into good olive oil. This is my mother-in-law's garlic – it is very small this time but it is the best garlic I've tasted for months and months. I am going to need more than one though ;)

herb bread salad h

Chop chop.

herb bread salad i

Onto the best pita bread, which goes into the oven and soon comes out again

herb bread salad j

Let the wine breathe a bit because it really makes a big difference

herb bread salad b

And add a good heap from the mountain of salad (honestly, it was bigger than my head) that I had with it. Then add add add nom nom nom. Yum!

herb bread salad a

0 comments:

Post a Comment