Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Info Post
red blue j

Today is (was!) the second-last day of my holidays, and we had such perfect summer weather. I wore my new dress from Bernie Dexter. I love it! When I first saw it I think I actually did a little gasp. Red and blue is one of my favourite colour combinations, and that print is great! I love shelf busts, too. It's hard to find lots of vintage summer dresses (or at least I don't find them very often) and it is great to have plenty of pretty dresses (of course!) for the warmer months. (For all months!). It ended up being a very red and blue day – have a look!

red blue i

We popped int to a few nice shops in Fitzroy. I got some stripy straws (candy cane!) and some nice wrapping paper – I am putting together a package that I want to make extra nice – from the lovely meet me at mikes. There are seagulls on it and I think they like those flowers and towers.

red blue e

Then I made some stupid faces at the camera...

red blue g

... and got ready to go on a bike ride.

red blue h

Of course, actually riding a bike means wearing a helmet, so I had to take my hair down for that... this is my very blue bathroom.

red blue b

The bike ride was great – but of course I went with two athletes and was exhausted by the end of it. Good thing, too – I ate very well over the holidays and am pretty, uh, full of Christmas cheer!

red blue a

But not too full for fluffy chocolate milk. Yum.

red blue d

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment