Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 10, 2011

Info Post
sumdresses a

When I said that I didn't have enough summer dresses and planned to fix it, I meant business. Here is a peek at what I found.

sumdresses e

I would love to have a wardrobe full of vintage summer dresses, in beautiful cottons and rayons and colours and prints. But unfortunately I just don't have that many yet; they're are really hard to find in the perfect size and so on – much harder than finding heavier weight vintage dresses. I am slowly but surely collecting them. Summer dresses here have to be really light, too, with our 35C+ days; 45C is not rare here! Plus, I like to able to just pop them in the washing machine.

sumdresses b

Babycat investigates.

sumdresses c

These dresses are new ones – found in a shop I hadn't even been in before. A friend tipped me off, and I really stocked up. I love these floral prints, the light cottons and the very 50s shape. I look forward to wesring them :)

sumdresses d

0 comments:

Post a Comment