Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Info Post
floclo a

Well hello *waves* ! This is me yesterday; I am wearing my red and pink 50s dress with the shank buttons down the front (love!) and am in a pretty good mood.

Actually, this is something me and a friend have talked about. We usually are fairly happy and cheerful and all (quiet, you and you! Yes, you! I can hear you scoffing!) and, while we feel like the picture above, when we are walking about on our own we tend to look like this:

floclo b

Scary faces! And I thought I was smiling a little bit when I took that. We both look a bit grumpy when really, we're not. Well, mostly we're not. Do you have this too? Relaxed face is cranky face?

Anyway, right now – now, as I type – I have a cherry pie baking in the oven, making my house smell all kinds of wonderful. I might even share some with you, visually at least.

Oh, and look: evidence that I have at long last put my clothes back in the wardrobe! Yay! Ignore the ugly laundry bags; they're full of stuff for the Op Shops. Soooo hard to let things you love go sometimes, but if they don't fit, they don't fit. And so it goes.

floclo c

0 comments:

Post a Comment