Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, January 8, 2011

Info Post
raspberry dots c

Before we went out, we made gin and tonics and added some raspberries we got a few hours ago from the markets. They were delicious alone, and good in the gin too.

raspberry dots a

raspberry dots e

I changed into my red dot dress – do you know, I don't really have enough summer dresses?! Time to sort that out.

raspberry dots d

Down with the g&t and then off to brave the now even windier weather. It's ok, I managed to hold my skirt down from this shot on! I should have had my hair up, though, as it got blown all over the place – and completely out of place – on the way. It's getting so long now, it's out of control. I will get it cut soon, but that's such a chore. Ugh. But anyway... dinner was delicious. We had a really nice time. We actually took photos of each other – you know, little happy snap ones as you do sometimes. I am thinking about putting pics like that up here sometimes – if you'd like to see them? I do like out-and-about pics on other blogs.

Edit: dress from Vivien of Holloway

raspberry dots b

0 comments:

Post a Comment