Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 17, 2011

Info Post
dots parcel e

Yesterday I put together a parcel for a lovely lady on the other side of the world.

I am horrendously late at getting this done – but when I went through all my stuff the other day, I knew there were things in there that were perfect for this l'il ole thing making its way to the US of A. (Ugh, that rhymes. I did a rhyme! I didn't mean it.)

dots parcel g

Everything in there matches to something else (perfectionist, much? Erm, well, actually not really – I just like matching colours. Easily pleased.) as you can see – all the skirts have a top to match and I am pretty sure these colours are just perfect for their intended.

dots parcel h

Babycat is always so very helpful at putting her fluff on everything in the world ever. She checks out my choices (what do you think, Bebe? Yep, I talk to my cat. A lot. But it's ok, I don't really expect answers or anything.)

dots parcel i

Babycat thinks it's pretty stupid that I ask her anything. Is that pity in her eyes..? Luckily this is going to someone who loves cats as much as I do!

dots parcel d

I want parcels to look nice, but I like to reuse as much packaging as I can. I am reusing tissue paper (and look! Toning purples! Oh, happy day) and new polka dot tape.

dots parcel a
Dots on dots!

Oh, and look – a bow! Haha (I'm sorry, I just can't bring myself to use lol. Not here!)

dots parcel c

And into the ugly-but-practical-and-at-least-I-am-reusing-it post tough bag. I was so chuffed to tape it all up I forgot to write the card – I'll do that right now. It's a bird card.

dots parcel b

Fly birdy, fly!

See you later :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment