Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Info Post

Today I'm flying cross-country to San Francisco! I'll be giving a presentation on Wednesday morning, so my trip is just 24-hours long. I haven't taken a business trip in like five years, and it feels exciting. Also my twin sister Lucy lives there, so we'll be jam-packing some quality time into one evening together. (We're thinking Italian food and Mindy Kaling.)

If I could pack anything in my suitcase, I'd choose one of these shoes or bags. J.Crew has been nailing it with their new handbag and shoe shop. They'd transition well from work to play, and wouldn't they lovely for fall? See the full collection here.

Yahoo, San Francisco, here I come! (I've been told not to call it San Fran:)

(Top photo by Max Wanger; graphic design by Rachel for A Cup of Jo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment