Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Info Post
vintage cream cardigan a
Hello! I am going to do a post now in real time, as in this happened today (Wednesday) and then I'll continue with the eternal (or, hopefully not!) catching up I have for the next week or so.

Today I was very happy to come home from work to find a parcel on my doorstep. I bought this a couple of weeks ago and was just getting to the stage of wondering where it was, so I am very happy to see it!

I love it when parcels are nicely wrapped. This one had pattern paper. And something glittery and beaded inside...

My new vintage cardigan. I finally found one in the perfect colours and beading pattern. This one is a Gene Shelly's, and is 1950s – early 1960's. I've looked up the label and can't find anything more specific than that, so if you know, share! It is beautifully made, soft, lined, and the beads are a great colour. I hand washed it straight away, and now it is outside on the line drying in the spring wind. We still have a good few cold days ahead so I look forward to wearing this very soon!

vintage cream cardigan bvintage cream cardigan cvintage cream cardigan dvintage cream cardigan evintage cream cardigan f

0 comments:

Post a Comment