Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Info Post
red cardi f

Today I took part in a workshop for Melbourne's Spring Fashion Week. The workshop was created and presented by Super Kawaii Mama, and I got to model (along with the fantastic Esz!) some beautiful vintage clothes, as well as some new ones :) I needed to wear something that I could easily change in and out of without stuffing up my hair and make up, and so a blouse it was. I also found some great knits this weekend at Savers – this red one is pure wool and fits perfectly. Hooray!

red cardi a

red cardi h

I am still – yes, still, I know – um-ing and ah-ing about getting a fringe. I actually wear my hair in a faux fringe so often now that I feel a bit odd without it… my black beret made me feel a bit happier about going without.

red cardi d

red cardi b

red cardi c

But then, a problem: I can NOT go on a tram without my headphones. The hat does not fit with the headphones. The hat had to go…

red cardi e

And, for once, I remembered to take pics of everything, coat and all – and even included tram stop waiting position. Tomorrow, I am driving to work… :)

red cardi g

trench coat, red handbag, black skirt, black belt, red cardigan, peach blouse // thrifted
round case, black beret, seamed stockings // vintage
black platform heels // zu shoes .com

red cardi i

0 comments:

Post a Comment