Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Info Post
bike sailor c


In what seems to have become my mantra round here, I am, yet again, playing catch up – and, frankly, I'm losing the battle. Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding :)


bike sailor g

Remember the post I did a little while ago with the awesome bike basket? Well, here is another awesome way to carry your bits and bobs around; this time, in a cute little bag. Baskets are great and all, but maybe not quite what you want to be taking in with you to, say, a bar, or a meeting, unless, you know, you are really dedicated to your picnic look.


bike sailor b

This neat bag by Beatrice Holiday buckles on to your handle bars, and then – buckles undone – pooftink! – you have a handbag. Now, clearly, I have a big basket at the back of my bike, and in the past I have used it to put my handbag, coat etc in, but for riding through the city, stopping at lights and so on (by the way, cyclists, we are stopping at the reds, yes? Good!) it is nice to have your valuables where you can see them – and securely attached, too. And something that is not made of science fabric, complete with neon and meshing and something-to-do-with-temperature-control (I am not camping with my bike!) is a definite plus for ladies like me, who proudly ride their bikes in their high heels. Ding ding!

bike sailor i

bike sailor f

bike sailor a

This cutie and other goodies are available at cyclestyle.com.au

bike sailor d


bike sailor e


bike sailor h

0 comments:

Post a Comment