Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Info Post
pink bow clips g

As much as I like neat, polished hair, I like it all a bit messy, sometimes, too. I have loved big hair – piled up nice an' high, close to – well, you know – for as long as I can remember, and anyway a big messy bun is ideal after three days of beehives. This is me yesterday, supposedly reorganising a few things and tidying up (hence all those cases) but actually managing to do a lot of other stuff, and avoiding it entirely.

pink bow clips a

pink bow clips f

I actually got some little bird clips a few months ago, and have been meaning to put my hair in a suitable bird's nest for them. Soon, soon!

pink bow clips l

Yesterday was really rainy, stormy and cold, and once again my 'wellies' proved a most prudent purchase. I added some pink bow shoe clips, which are from a pair of shoes that arrived last week and will be great for Spring and Summer. And Autumn, too, and winter..!


pink bow clips p

I actually managed some perfect timing when I popped down to my local op shop yesterday; the skies cleared, and I was treated to this. And look… blossom! Spring is on its' way!

pink bow clips r

I just couldn't seem to take a picture of my shoes and clips that I was happy with yesterday, so here are a few – indulge me! There is an accidental and rather gratuitous shot of the Babycat, too; she is fascinated by that 1960s case, which is the latest addition to what seems to be growing into a bit of a collection for me. Well, I thought I'd let her pootle about in it for a bit, as tomorrow it will be full – if I get round to it! No, no, I will. I will :)

pink bow clips n

pink bow clips j

pink bow clips i

pink bow clips e

pink bow clips q

0 comments:

Post a Comment