Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 12, 2010

Info Post
rain bow a


After yesterday's sunshine, this post is a little more fitting with the weather we are having in Melbourne at the moment. This was meant to be posted last week, but, well, life got in the way. And anyway, it is just right for this week, too :)


rain bow c

So, last week, I braved the rain and cold (and allowed Melbourne town to brave my puffy, puffy eyes) and went to Magnation for the perfect magazine. I didn't have any particular one in mind, but new I wanted something that looked nice. (Yep, aimin' high wiv da intellects). I like Karen Elson, and hey, pretending I can read French is a boon, too. I also found the perfect petite hair accessory for my bow hairstyle – c'est magnifique, non?

Oh, and I have had a lot of requests lately to show a bit more of Babycat – you know who you are. Being a good cat, she knows that curling up in a warm bed of an afternoon is the best thing to do, and it helps me to take pics of her, too. So, as a start, these are for you :) There are some showing her cuuuute face, and I really should pop them up here as well!


rain bow e

rain bow d

housekeeping part a oh and the image problem? That's bought to you by good ol' Photobucket. In my haste (and, honestly, frustration) to fix things (their error) quick smart, I fixed the future (of my image uploading), but not the past… boo. I'll fix it as soon as I can, but I like (and need to do) sleeping, so it can't be until after the next three days. Sorry :)

housekeeping part b there are still one or two catch up posts to come; I am getting there! :)

rain bow f

0 comments:

Post a Comment