Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

Again, it has been a little longer than I had hoped, what with unexpected things to take care of. I am very happy that my eyes and face are almost back to normal, but they still aren't quite there – so, sunglasses indoors it is! I am really looking forward to being able to wear eye makeup again, especially now – I have been watching some 1960s French films (Brigit! Anna!) and, along with my new found love (and, erm, new found ability to do them) of bee hives, I want to go-go sixties!

Photobucket

When I posted my floral tights a while ago, some of you asked to see them in an outfit... so, here it is! The days are getting longer here, and the sun suddenly feels much warmer. I even saw some plants starting to blossom. It feels so spring-y! The florals seem to be right for this tease – we are still very much in winter, and have a good few weeks to go :)

Photobucket

white cardigan, sunglasses forever new
red wool pencil skirt op shop
floral tights gift from my friend
red shoes topshop.com

As I am staying as chemical free as possible at the moment (I've no idea what caused my allergic reaction – oh, I forgot to say, it was just a reaction to something, I've just no idea what) I haven't been setting my hair... which means straight hair... which finally got me of my arse and doing a hair bow! I had been meaning to do one for ages, but never quite got round to it. I followed a tutorial by the amazing Violet LeBeaux and am chuffed with my new hair do. However, I am back to thinking I want a fringe (Brigit and Anna are of course somewhat encouraging) and, as I am going to the hair dressers soon, maybe I'll do it..!


ps I have updated my sales blog :) This time, cute dresses and tops! You can find it here
esmeandthelanewayssales.blogspot.com


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment