Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 23, 2010

Info Post
hanger a

Last Thursday, I finally did something I'd been meaning to do for ages – I hammered in some nails and pins, and put lovely vintage hangers on my walls. I had put this off for so long because I wanted to paint the walls first, but as choosing the colour is going to take me an age and a bit, I decided to carpe diem and get them up. Even if it is a (probably long-ish term) temporary measure, it looks so much better than bare walls, and I just really like them.

hanger b

hanger e

I bought these 1930's hangers a couple of weeks ago, and they are so pretty in themselves I am happy to put them up on the wall, and hanging some vintage goodies from them makes my front room feel... well, just so much nicer, really. Sometimes it really is worth doing the small things too.

hanger d

hanger c

hanger g

And Babycat says hello :)

hanger f

1930's coat hangers ... circa vintage clothing

0 comments:

Post a Comment