Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 13, 2010

Info Post
pink flowers g

We have been moving a lot of things around here recently – I mean in our home, not here here, on this blog – and so I thought, why not take some pics in the study before it is completely changed? A bit of an incentive to get moving with it... I can't wait for it to be finished; the poor study works very hard at the moment, both as a home office and, erm, a bike shed. Phew. Exhausting.

I have started to change a few things around on here here too; I like white backgrounds, of course, but I think I need a break from them. I am also organising my links, profile pages etc, and they may take a little while. I want to do some posts on different things – if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know in the comments. Sometimes there is just so much that I want to do that I don't really know where to begin!

pink flowers f

This is yesterday's mini skirt with things that I think show the confused weather here. I was too hot for my (cream, this time) beret, but needed the jumper... for the rest of this week I am just wearing the winter things I didn't quite get round to when the season said I could, because I say I can.

jumper, skirt, belt // op shops
tights // gift from a friend
shoes // target (they won't die! And I love them, and thank them for it)

Oh, yeah, I am getting my hair cut next week – yayyy.

pink flowers h

0 comments:

Post a Comment