Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Info Post
sage beret bow a

My simple post-titling is actually starting to get a bit tricky...

Although we are now in Spring Proper here, the weather has still been pretty cold for a lot of the time. Which is, you know, fine, of course. i don't expect the weather to just snap into something new because we think the calendar demands it. So, keeping warm... I have gloves, and I have hats. This was a hat day. It was also a flat shoes day; these are new from topshop.com and I love them – this whole 1960s thing is really getting to me, in the nicest way :)

sage beret bow b

hat, jumper/sweater // vintage
skirt // ebay
tights // sportsgirl, a couple of years ago (and my, how they have lasted. Good work, sportgirl!)
shoes // topshop.com – and get your larger size, if you are choosing between two sizes


sage beret bow c

0 comments:

Post a Comment