Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 26, 2010

Info Post
collar f

It's always the way – whenever I do a post and think I will be back the next day, I disappear for a bit. Well, I am back now; and I have a new fringe... and I love it! I've been thinking a lot lately how there are some things you just always like. I've always really liked collars on dresses, and recently got a couple of perfect dresses with beautiful collars. This little 1980s dress is right up my ally; in fact I was looking for one just like it the day I went shopping! I love it when things work out well like that...

dress // vintage 1980s (yes, I know, is 1980s really vintage blah blah – I think it might be by now, you know, and I am calling it! Maybe I'll change my mind tomorrow hehe)
ribbed plum over the knee socks // target


collar a

collar i

collar d

collar c

collar h

collar g

0 comments:

Post a Comment