Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 9, 2010

Info Post
jump and lace y

Well, this is unusual; I have a couple of posts stored up :) It's quite nice, really, but it also means I feel like things are going in a funny order... well, they are. I can live with the funny order, but still, it makes things make a little less sense. Nevermind, eh? I also have a stack of things I want to post about soon, including a couple of make up things; I just need to get to it!

jump and lace a

jump and lace d

I wore this last week, when we were still having cold wintery weather. But see, over the knee socks – it was starting warming up :) I love jumpers (as in woolly jumpers, as in pinafores) and I love this one with my sheer lacey top. I love the buttons down the back, and the collar. Again, I couldn't seem to get good pics of my shoes (what is it with that?!) but I think you can see them here; flat t bars with patent bits and I like them very much :)

jump and lace b

jump and lace z

jumper/pinafore // thrifted
black over the knee socks // target
black flat t bars // topshop.com

jump and lace c

0 comments:

Post a Comment