Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 20, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

... and a petticoat! I've worn my big fluffy white foofpa (a pet name for it; much less of a mouthful than full fifties-style petticoat) a couple of times now that it is cold enough, and I love it! Here it is with my summery (but not that summery; too hot for the Aus summer anyway!) 1950s red stripy dress – which, you know, does have a bow at the back of it – surprise! I forgot to take pics of the whole Autumn thing – you know, cardigan, coat etc, but I will remember next time. But I am getting off the point... I love the full circle skirt look in this colder weather, and I want to find some more...

Photobucket

red stripy vintage dress etsy.com
vintage fully fashioned stockings
'80s red bow clip heels market


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment