Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 9, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

It was cold enough again to wear a dress I bought months and months ago but hadn't worn yet. This soft wool dress reminds me of those secretaries from Mad Men (seasons 1 & 2) and this, for me, is a good, good thing... for its first day out, it went with my palest vintage fully fashions (no stark seams today), my pearl Melissa shoes and a 1950s pearl brooch.

Photobucket

vintage dress etsy.com
vintage fully fashions, vintage pearl brooch vintage shop
pearl melissas melissa online

I have been very quiet online lately, and this is because I have started working at one of Melbourne's best vintage shops... my dream job! A bunch of other things (fun things) have been taking up my time on my days off, but I am settling in to a new routine and should be getting back into blog visiting soon :)


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment